What is the Ultimate Deployment Appliance?
- Latest version is version 3.0
When would you use this?
- Unattended OS installations over the network set-up in minutes!
- PXE Booting, Remote Installation Services, Kickstart, Jumpstart, Autoyast in a box!
- Multi-OS support
- Windows (Includes Windows XP,7,8,10 and Windows Server 2000-2019)
- Linux (Redhat, SUSE, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Centos)
- ESX (ESX 3,4,5,6,7)
- Xen Server (5,6,7)
- Solaris (10)
- And much more!
- OVA virtual machine format for easy installation
- Easy to use web-interface
- Comes with pre-tested unattended answer files and VM templates (ESX and VirtualBox)
How Does it work?
- Perfect for your homelab! Easy to reproduce automatic installations
- Re-image your class-room systems from scratch via a boot-menu
- Quickly setup a new VM system to test software
- Roll out an older OS to work with older documents or software
- Setup new hardware via the network
The appliance mounts the installation media iso file you supply with your favorite operating system and imports the necessary (network) boot-files. It creates a default configuration file for your automated installation and starts hosting the operating system distribution files for network booting.