Driver Issues

Moderators: the_dude, Posters

Driver Issues

Postby ChrisOlver » Mon May 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Hi,

Great piece of software you have here guys but I am getting some serious problems with adding network drivers.

I have tried to add multiple support for multiple cards, including the same card as this poster who had the same problem: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65

In the end I gave up and used a good old Windows CD.

I just had an issue with a nVidia 410 chipset but found the RIS driver worked (past the point of starting the install while the standard Nvidia one used in Windows for the motherboard didn't) Unfortunately, during loading the files for the install (still in the text mode) I get the error:

File WI2K3_SYS\NVENET.sys caused an unexpected error (21) at line 4211 in d:\srvrtm\base\boot\setup\setup.c

Any help is appreciated.

-Chris
ChrisOlver

Re: Driver Issues

Postby Cools » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:18 pm

i had the same problem with a driver ..
b57xp32.inf and b57xp32.sys

but in the inf there was a over 60 enterys for b57w2k.sys
so all i did was
login on the console

root then your password.

cd /var/public/tftpboot/WINXP_SYS or what ever _SYS folder there is there is only one.
then I
cp b57xp32.sys b57w2k.sys

and it fixed the problem

For you

cd /var/public/tftpboot/WI2K3_SYS

cp (enter sys file name here you uploaded) NVENET.sys

there you go..
Cools

Postby odeon123 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 am

I have Compaq Presario PC, i'm using Intel Extreme Graphics 845. When i am installing graphic drivers my desktop resolution is getting changed. The resolution is very bad. I am not able to view anything. I don't know what to do. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.
odeon123

Postby hedan » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:52 am

I have Windows 7, 64 bit. I installed Motionjoy, but it doesn't include a sixds3.inf driver with it. So instead, I tried but that did come with it, mijUfilt, didn't work. I tried mijBThid, the other thing, it too didn't work. I ran the other thing as Administrator, it also doesn't work. I tried running Disable Driver Signature Enforcement, it messes up my computer, giving me a blue screen, and restarting every time. This is a brand new Dell computer. And while my computer can detect my PS3 controller, Motioninjoy's DS3 Tool says there are no controllers detected. I have no idea what else to do. Any help would be appresiated.
hedan

Return to Windows Drivers